I recently enjoyed a sublime holiday in the amazingly beautiful country of Rwanda. You can read my trip reports here:
- Review: KLM A330 (new) Business Class from Amsterdam to Rwanda
- Review: Kigali Serena Hotel (today)
- Review: Bisate Lodge by Wilderness Safaris (Volcanoes National Park)
- Review: Encounter with the mountain gorillas (my best travel experience ever!)
- Review: One&Only Nyungwe House (Nyungwe National Park)
- Review: Ruzizi Tented Lodge (Akagera National Park)
- Review: KLM A330 (new) Business Class from Rwanda to Amsterdam (via Uganda)
Today (February 13, 2019): Review of Kigali Serena Hotel (Rwanda)
- Location: Google maps
- Hotel website: Kigali Serena Hotel
- Recommended tour operator in Rwanda: Uber Luxe Safaris
Situated along one of the Rwandan capital’s most vibrant boulevards, the elegant Kigali Serena Hotel is a great place to start or end a gorilla safari. Guests are welcomed into a gleaming granite atrium, adorned with lovely Rwandan artworks. The property features 148 sophisticated rooms, including 25 spacious suites, that come with air conditioning, Wi-Fi connectivity, a satellite television, and a lovely ensuite bathroom. The hotel offers a wonderful selection of dining options, from the Milima Restaurant that overlooks the courtyard swimming pool to the Sokoni Restaurant that has become a popular meeting place for both locals and travelers alike. There’s also a small spa on site.
Have you ever stayed at Kigali Serena Hotel? If so, what was your experience? Leave a comment.
In this review (more info and photos below my Youtube clip & slideshow):Pros & things I like